Why hula hooping?
Debbie's hula hooping workshops and after-school sessions are full of energising, active and structured fun. Unique and accessible hoop-based activities encourage children of all ages (from 5 to 18) to get fit and explore their own development. This is done in a friendly, non-judgemental and non-competitive environment in which we celebrate personal and group achievements.
Hula hooping workshops can link in with many areas of growing up including friendship, developing interests, improving mental health & emotional well-being, and participating in a healthy lifestyle. Previously I have hula hooped with Brownies, Beavers, Young Carers, after-school clubs, Tockington Harvest Fayre and many other groups and events.
The many benefits of hula hooping include:
* Developing a variety of hula hooping skills
* Promotion of a fit and healthy lifestyle
* Participation in cardio fitness activities
* Improved mental health and emotional well-being
* Improved balance, flexibility and stamina
* Improved core stability, gross and fine motor skills and body awareness
* Increased self-esteem, confidence and resilience
* Improved motivation and concentration
* A sense of achievement, fun and enjoyment in learning
* Improved communication, and social skills
* Opportunities to problem solve and take risks in a safe environment
* An ability to express feelings and emotions safely through creative movement and dance
* Raised aspirations and attainment
Complete the form below to make an enquiry.